Dear High School Parent,
Thank you for your interest in the Capital City Rowing 2016-2017 High School program. The nine-month program includes water and ergometer training. Water training is held at Maclay Gardens and ergometer training takes place at the Forest Meadows Erg Shack. The program cost is $265/month along with a $150 registration fee.
Included in this packet are the forms needed to register on-line or a paper copy for the program. Please use the list below as a checklist to ensure all forms are completed and filled out online or paper copy turned in.
· CCR Rower/Parent Information Form
· FHSAA Participation Physical Evaluation Form (must be signed by doctor)
· Waivers – 4 waivers in this section – please complete all.
o US Rowing Regatta Photo Release
o Florida Waiver (commercial)
o Florida Waiver (non-commercial)
o CCR Media/Photo Release
· Authorization for Direct Debit Form **Only for checking/savings accounts-not to be used for credit cards (Optional)
· Guidelines for use of Facilities at Maclay Gardens Form
· Regatta Participation Travel & Medical Release Form (2 pages)
· $150 Payment to cover the CCR High School registration fee
Monthly assessments will be billed or auto debited per the Direct Debit form.
Registration packets need to be submitted prior to taking part in practices. Please note that rowers are responsible for their park pass and photo. Upon receipt of the $150 registration fee, rowers will receive a park pass. A passport sized photo (headshot) must be placed on their numbered Maclay Gardens park pass and used for entry into Maclay State Gardens.
Physician signed Physical Evaluation forms can be mailed to the PO Box, dropped off at Carrie Stolp’s house, or brought to Forest Meadow’s Erg shack at a predetermined date and time. Please contact Carrie Stolp capitalcityrowing.org at or cell: 850-879-2101 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support of Capital City Rowing!